• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove Contact from List in Inbox App

vconceive

Hi Could you please help me with the update in Remove Contact from List feature in this INBOX app.

Thanks

1717049181591.png

vconceive

Yes, I want to delete single contact, as i will use this in funnel, so i will use to remove/delete single contact from particular list, on each activity.

A

Arshita

Thank you for confirming.

I have forwarded your request to the team. I will provide you with an update shortly once this action event is created.

Thank you for your patience.

A

Arshita

We have checked your concern with our team. You can use the custom API request for the INBOX application and use the delete endpoint URL.

We have set this up in your account; you just need to enter the contact list ID and the contact ID in order to delete the contact from the list. Please try this on your end and let us know if you face any issues.

1717056128343.png

A

Arshita

Currently, we do not have an exact video tutorial for this specific process. However, you can refer to the video below on how to use the API in Pabbly Connect.

You will need to use the INBOX custom API request in a similar way. Please try this from your end and let me know if you face any issues.

A

Arshita

You can find the contact ID by adding one more step in the INBOX application: the "Get Contact" step. Simply map the email of the contact to this step to get the details of that contact. Then, map the contact ID to the subsequent action step to delete the contact.

1717414836938.png