• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Automation - Gmail Integration Issue: Emails Not Showing in Inbox

harsh40413

Hey everyone,

I recently integrated Gmail with Pabbly automation, and it seems to be functioning correctly. I'm getting success messages stating "message sent successful" and it shows I have emails remaining for the day. Additionally, Gmail's "sent" folder confirms the emails were sent. However, these emails are nowhere to be found in my recipient's inbox.

Is there a potential issue here, or am I missing something?

Here's what I've observed:

• Pabbly: Success message ("message sent successful") with remaining email quota.
  • Gmail: Emails appear in the "Sent" folder.
  • Recipient Inbox: Emails are missing.
Any insights or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated!

1711177098683.png
1711177123758.png

harsh40413

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
this is my workflow share url - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...NA2ZYTAIGVwEAc1JcVUcDAFwmVxpSKQBNCzgIVlZ-A2I#

this link i am using to open the workflow in my browser - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzZjA0MzU1MjZmNTUzNDUxM2Ei_pc

this email i used to send email throuth gmail app - [email protected] and this email i tried to recive emails [email protected] also i have tried diffrent email but it is same issue i am not able to get any emails on my side not even in spam folder

This is my last
Task History ID -

IjU3NjMwNTY1MDYzNTA0M2Q1MjZlNTUzMDUxMzc1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Mar 23, 2024 05:50:09, (UTC+00:00) America/Danmarkshavn​

Supreme

Staff member
To ensure you receive all important communications from us, we have taken the following steps:

1. Sender Authentication: We have verified that the email is being sent from a verified email address associated with our Google Workspace account. This ensures that the sender's identity is legitimate.
  2. Content Filtering: We have reviewed the email content to ensure it does not trigger any spam filters or content filters. Our aim is to provide you with valuable and relevant information without any disruptions.
  3. IP Reputation: We have checked our IP address against various blacklists using tools like MX Toolbox to ensure that it is not listed. This helps prevent any potential blocks by recipient email services.

4. Sender Reputation: We have confirmed that our email reputation is clean by checking our domain on SenderScore.org. This ensures that our sending practices are trustworthy and reliable.
  5. SMTP Configuration: We have double-checked our SMTP settings to ensure that all parameters, including hostname, port, encryption method, and login credentials, are correctly configured.
Despite these efforts, if you continue to experience any issues receiving emails, please contact the Google Workspace team.