• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Emails are not sending from Gmail

Hello,
I've set up a automation where after payment capture, an Email should send. I connected GMAIL

For ex.
out of 10 payment, only 6 emails are delivered. When I check with the GMAIL sent Folder.
When I check the same from pabbly task history, its showing email is sent.

My workflow name - MTA - PDF COURSE

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Digital Tamila

As we can see from the task history Id you have exceeded the rate limit of Gmail to send emails on the daily basis.

Indeed, due to restrictions from the Google side, the recipient quota drops to 100 per 24 hours when you have attachments in your emails, and if you are using a Gmail account. This limit also applies when you are under a paid plan (and therefore, you won't be able to send emails to more than 100 recipients/day).

We highly recommend users to use a professional SMTP service like SendGrid, MailGun, or Amazon SES that allows you to send emails in bulk without limits.

If you purchase an SMTP and use that instead of Gmail step. Your issue with Gmail limits will be resolved.

Further, you can also purchase a professional GSuite account where the limits are comparatively higher for sending emails.

1657104075780.png

i am using gogole workspcae for it .. i am still testing .. kindl ylet me know what is the issue with pabbly ?
normal emails are being sent

Yogateach

Hi
I am also facing the same issue. I automated Gmail with FB Leads Ads. It successfully sent emails upto 150 - 160 leads. But after that it has stopped sending emails. When I manually send the emails to those who did not receive the email automatically, it is delivering successfully. Please resolve the issue ?