• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove .jpg from title and slug

demonboy

I have a workflow whereby I upload an image to dropbox and send it as a new post to wordpress, via Woo to get the image ID. To create both the title of the post and the slug, I am using the name of the image:

title-slug.gif

Is there a way of removing the '.jpg' from this data field, perhaps using regex or something? Any one know the solution?

Thanks for your time.

Himesh

Hello @demonboy ,

Use this

1711260651865.png
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

demonboy

@Himesh - mate, that's perfect, thank you! I appreciate you posting this. I solved the problem in seconds.

For anyone else needing help, I inserted the data field for the image from the previous trigger (Woo), rather than manually writing. This ensures it is dynamic.

split.gif

And then in the next trigger (Wordpress in my case), I took the result from the text splitter, thus:
old.gif

Himesh

@Himesh - mate, that's perfect, thank you! I appreciate you posting this. I solved the problem in seconds.

For anyone else needing help, I inserted the data field for the image from the previous trigger (Woo), rather than manually writing. This ensures it is dynamic.

View attachment 40093

And then in the next trigger (Wordpress in my case), I took the result from the text splitter, thus:
View attachment 40094
Your welcome