• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove + symbol and spacing form phone number

Ahmad Afifi

Hi, I want to setup Whatsapp notification system, input number started with or without country code 60. I already used number formatter to ensure the output number is following number format wanted for Whatsapp message sending. But the issues is, inside phone number cannot have + symbol for Whatsapp sending message uses. How to remove + symbol inside phone number. Please help

waraujo30

Hi have same problem, I need delete +, space and this symbol -, example +504 9990-2000.

Workflow name: Calendly MP + Funnel SAPI

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can achieve this by adding multiple Text Formatters to your workflow.
1693978551793.png

I believe the result could be obtained more easily by utilizing the "Phone Number Extractor" function within the "Number Formatter" tool.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Phone Number Extractor function won't be able to extract this number because of the space and - sign.