• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Replace name

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZhMDYzMjA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzNDUxMzA1MTZiNTQzMiI_3D_pc
Hey I'm having a hard time with this. I'm bringing in a company name through a webhook, and if it contains words like LLC, Co, company, inc, etc. I'm removing it from the company name and sending it back. I know how to replace the text, but when I keep sending it back to lead connector it's not updating the company name. It can see it replacing in the history, but then it keeps going down the router and it messes it up. Any help would be appreciated.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @caleb.cheatham,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
After reviewing your Task History, it appears that the data obtained from the webhook (company name) satisfies the criteria for multiple routes in your Router. Because of this, whenever the company name captured passes through the Filter of your router, the company name undergoes an update in LeadConnector.

I suggest you remove the duplicate conditions so that the captured data fulfills the condition of only one of your routes.
1687046828784.png

Some of the companies use Co, co, or co. So, when I put those in the same condition, I can only remove one of those on the replace text, because it has to be exact. Any tips on how to solve that without the mess above happening.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Map the result of the First Text Formatter's 'Replace Text' action to the Second and map the result of the Second Text Formatter's 'Replace Text' action to the Third. Utilize the result of the Third Text Formatter's 'Replace Text' action in your LeadConnector.