• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Reply on any new comment on youtube

Supreme

Staff member
We understand the importance of having the workflow triggered at your preferred interval. Upon reviewing your case, the trigger interval time reverted to 8 hours inadvertently when establishing a new connection with your YouTube account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please note that while our free plan provides an opportunity to explore Pabbly Connect's functionalities, the ability to adjust trigger interval times is a feature exclusive to our paid plans. We have designed our subscription options to cater to specific user needs, and certain capabilities, including shorter trigger intervals, are part of the paid plans.

We strive to maintain fairness and consistency across all our users, including those on paid subscriptions. Hence, changing the trigger interval time for users on the free plan might create disparity among our user base.

We highly appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance regarding other aspects of your workflow do let us know.

avi917

We understand the importance of having the workflow triggered at your preferred interval. Upon reviewing your case, the trigger interval time reverted to 8 hours inadvertently when establishing a new connection with your YouTube account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please note that while our free plan provides an opportunity to explore Pabbly Connect's functionalities, the ability to adjust trigger interval times is a feature exclusive to our paid plans. We have designed our subscription options to cater to specific user needs, and certain capabilities, including shorter trigger intervals, are part of the paid plans.

We strive to maintain fairness and consistency across all our users, including those on paid subscriptions. Hence, changing the trigger interval time for users on the free plan might create disparity among our user base.

We highly appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance regarding other aspects of your workflow do let us know.
Hello, can you please address my claims regarding my ability to bank on something when you suddenly change it after i already built a workflow around it?
Do you understand it creates a distrust in your platform if you sort of take the floor from under my feet so to speak by taking away something that i got accustomed to and its not like that something was a trial it was part of the plan! And as a user of your platform that used it from before the change and again - built a workflow around specific standards that i thought i could bank on, i should be able to continue to bank on and have access to the same standards as the ones i signed up with.
For the new users however it would be fair because they signed up to the platform with that limitation already set to this new standard.
Again - just like it wouldnt be right to suddenly change all the allotted task amount for all the users of the free plan from 100 to 40.
I think what im saying here is pretty straightforward.

Supreme

Staff member
Hello @avi917 , I understand your concerns about changes impacting your workflows. We're constantly evolving to improve the platform. While we've updated the trigger time for free accounts compared to paid ones, I apologize for any disruption caused. Your feedback is invaluable as we aim to ensure a smoother transition and maintain consistency for all users.

avi917

Hello @avi917 , I understand your concerns about changes impacting your workflows. We're constantly evolving to improve the platform. While we've updated the trigger time for free accounts compared to paid ones, I apologize for any disruption caused. Your feedback is invaluable as we aim to ensure a smoother transition and maintain consistency for all users.
You apologized but proved your platform isn't something consistent that i can rely on to be fair to its users.
Thats exactly why im testing each platform i use for a long period to see if its worth my trust.
Its a shame, I really thought Pabbly is great until now.

Supreme

Staff member
We're genuinely sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback matters immensely to us. And if you need any other help related to your Pabbly Connect account, please do let us know.

Trek World

It always amazes me at the entitled audacity of some people. They give you nothing, yet demand that they be given special treatment.

Anyone who builds the "free" offerings of a company into their business model is naive and inexperienced.

Your parents should have taught you that "you get what you pay for". Which means if you pay nothing; you are entitled to nothing.

Become a paying subscriber and contribute to society.

avi917

It always amazes me at the entitled audacity of some people. They give you nothing, yet demand that they be given special treatment.
1. I dont remember belittling you sir. I would expect the same.
2. I dont think that what i described is a special treatment.

Anyone who builds the "free" offerings of a company into their business model is naive and inexperienced.
I havent. As i said - im checking platforms out extensively beforehand, exactly to see what is the attitude of the company in different situations.

Your parents should have taught you that "you get what you pay for". Which means if you pay nothing; you are entitled to nothing.
Again with the condescending articulation and attitude.
My parents taught me to under-promise and over-deliver.
And so when i give some expectation to someone, i dont roll back afterwards on that set standard, even in an unpaid interaction (while here now the interval changed again from 8hr to 24hr! it should only be changed for users who sign up after the decision is made to change an interval, or anything else, NOT for users who signed up on the previous conditions of 10 min or 8 hr, should be obvious). @Supreme - Do you understand?

Become a paying subscriber and contribute to society.
I am paying when i see that its a platform i can trust to be fair and focused on the users and not only the profit (or when i desperately need it of course, luckily here its not the case).
Also - nice that you are measuring my contribution to society, without knowing anything about me, by me being a paying member to this platform.. very classy.

Trek World

1. I dont remember belittling you sir. I would expect the same.
2. I dont think that what i described is a special treatment.

I havent. As i said - im checking platforms out extensively beforehand, exactly to see what is the attitude of the company in different situations.

Again with the condescending articulation and attitude.
My parents taught me to under-promise and over-deliver.
And so when i give some expectation to someone, i dont roll back afterwards on that set standard, even in an unpaid interaction (while here now the interval changed again from 8hr to 24hr! it should only be changed for users who sign up after the decision is made to change an interval, or anything else, NOT for users who signed up on the previous conditions of 10 min or 8 hr, should be obvious). @Supreme - Do you understand?

I am paying when i see that its a platform i can trust to be fair and focused on the users and not only the profit (or when i desperately need it of course, luckily here its not the case).
Also - nice that you are measuring my contribution to society, without knowing anything about me, by me being a paying member to this platform.. very classy.
Cool. I thoughtful reply. Something I surely didn't expect. Perhaps unjustly so....

However, the facts stand as they are - in any business, customers who consume but do not contribute any revenue are not customers. They are liabilities. I shouldn't have to explain that biz 101 foundational principle to you.

Do you understand the concept of "consideration"? In legal terms, "consideration" refers to something of value that is exchanged between parties to a contract. It is a fundamental concept in contract law and is necessary for a contract to be enforceable. Consideration can take various forms, including money, goods, services, promises to act or refrain from acting, or anything else that has value in the eyes of the law.

The concept of consideration ensures that each party to a contract is giving something up or sacrificing something in exchange for what they are receiving. This exchange of value helps to distinguish contracts from gifts or unilateral promises.

When you sign up for something that is free, you are participating in a unilateral promise. There is no actual agreement in place that defines what you may or may not give. Because you legally "don't exist" in that relationship.

And it is people today in our society that run around demanding things or criticizing things without actually being "considerate" in these business relationships. This literally means they legally "provide no contributions".

Hence, they do not contribute to that society. They bring no value. Only liability.

avi917

However, the facts stand as they are - in any business, customers who consume but do not contribute any revenue are not customers. They are liabilities. I shouldn't have to explain that biz 101 foundational principle to you.

And here i thought they are called "users"..

Which every platform today knows it has to respect and gain.
Or do you think its by mistake that the vast majority of the known platforms today are freemium based?
Its because they (the companies) know that most people arent prepared to start paying for a black box and promises anymore, and expect to extensively try out the product and the service of that product before buying and subscribing to the trillion services out there.

Based on this logic - Facebook wouldnt stand trial some years ago; because all of their *users* (and also in my previous comment i said "user", not customer) are just non existent, non-contributing pieces of liabilities.
Your view of this field is distorted a bit imo..