• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Replying in facebook groups to targeted keywords

dakers1

I would like to automatically reply in facebook group when someone uses a keyword. What workflow can I use to set this up?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dakers1

I would like to automatically reply in facebook group when someone uses a keyword. What workflow can I use to set this up?
You can use the "Router" action step to create the condition to automatically reply on Facebook. You can refer to the following video for the logic.

dakers1

This is not exactly answering my question.

I am a real estate agent. I have facebook referral groups where agents will ask for referrals in other locations in the USA. I live in the state of Maine. I want to be alerted and automatically send a message reply when someone asks for a Maine agent. So the keyword here would be Maine. I don't want to reply to every post in the group. I only want to reply to those posts with the keyword Maine.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dakers1

Regarding your use case, kindly check the following video -

Moreover, you have to use the filter type as "Contains" with the keyword which you want to process.

2022-03-25_15h57_02.png

dakers1

I am using Facebook Groups. I select New Post > a group> limit 10 and click save & send test request. I get Response and No Value. Am I supposed to get something here?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dakers1

It seems like you haven't connected your Facebook account properly or may not have granted the Facebook Page Correctly.

So, regarding getting the Facebook Group's API response in the trigger event, please refer to the following thread where we have covered the complete process on the same.

dakers1

I want to use this for a group that I do NOT manage. I am trying to reply to posts from real estate agents who are offering a referral lead in my area. I want to be able to be the first to respond before anyone else does. How can I automatically response within a group that I do NOT manage?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dakers1

As per your last reply, it seems like you haven't authenticated the Facebook trigger properly. So, we have provided the solution to capture the webhook response.

Kindly try again and can also check out the steps to create your desired workflow. Also, make sure in your FB group there must be a post present to use the trigger event.

(Kindly watch the 1st part of the video)

dakers1

I don't own the group. I don't manage the group. I want to be able to reply to comments with a keyword which is programmed to automatically post a reply. So I can not turn on the pabbly connect app in this group because i don't manage it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dakers1
I don't own the group. I don't manage the group. I want to be able to reply to comments with a keyword which is programmed to automatically post a reply. So I can not turn on the pabbly connect app in this group because i don't manage it.

To make use of the Facebook action/trigger event of Facebook Group you have to be the admin of that FB Group.

Hey @dakers1

As per your last reply, it seems like you haven't authenticated the Facebook trigger properly. So, we have provided the solution to capture the webhook response.

Kindly try again and can also check out the steps to create your desired workflow. Also, make sure in your FB group there must be a post present to use the trigger event.

(Kindly watch the 1st part of the video)
When I connect the app to the group and then have it check for posts...NOTHING comes up.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jeremy Nicks

Could you please share the name of the workflow and the action step in which you are having such an issue? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

The workflow is Facebook groups. I have connected the groups, added the app to the groups and verified permissions.

When I test integration and hit the refresh to find a post (either recents or a specific post) it returns with no posts. I have added posts to the group to make sure there was a current post but nothing comes back.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jeremy Nicks

We couldn't find any workflow name "Facebook Groups" in your Pabbly account. Please share the valid name of the workflow from your account.