• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Request for Improved Data Mapping Between SureCart and Pabbly Connect

raiaceban

Hello Pabbly Connect Community,

I have connected SureCart with Pabbly Connect and I'm trying to map the data to Google Sheets, specifically fields like First Name, Last Name, Email, Address, City, and more. However, I'm unable to map the correct data because these specific fields are not showing up properly; instead, I only see random numbers.

I tried using SureTriggers to connect with SureCart and was able to map all the necessary data fields successfully. You can check out how I managed to do this in the following video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uGaiUzEGRS2uA2I7caTMmSBrXTFGwwJb/view?usp=sharing.

Despite this, I prefer using Pabbly Connect since it offers certain integrations that SureTriggers does not. I'm interested in subscribing to a paid plan, but this issue is currently holding me back.

Could you please look into this and consider updating the integration? It would be greatly appreciated and would make Pabbly Connect even more valuable for users like me.

Thank you!

Himesh

Hello @raiaceban ,
Can you please try with order created and recapture the response again?

If you still unable to understand it feel free to dm me we'll do free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect I'm just freelancer who helps other pabbly connect users.

raiaceban

Hello @raiaceban ,
Can you please try with order created and recapture the response again?

If you still unable to understand it feel free to dm me we'll do free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect I'm just freelancer who helps other pabbly connect users.
I’ve tested multiple events from SureCart, but I couldn’t find or map the correct information. It appears the integration may require an update from the team, and I've already contacted them via email about it.

Thank you for offering to help via Zoom. I’m familiar with using automation tools like Make, Zapier, and others, so the issue isn't with my knowledge of setting them up. It seems to be a problem with the integration itself. I even created a custom integration via API for SureCart in another app, and it worked perfectly. For now, I'm just waiting for a response from the Pabbly support team.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that you have used the 'Get Checkout by ID' action event as step 2 of your workflow, which appears to be giving you the correct result.
1725468701623.png

raiaceban

No, the shipping address is still missing when I use the "Get Checkout by ID" method.

However, I tried using the Custom API Request for the Event, and after consulting the SureCart documentation, I found the correct API endpoint. It worked only then.

It would be ideal in Pabbly Connect to have all the data retrieved in just 1-2 steps (which is currently possible in SureTriggers).

I’ve also sent an email to the Pabbly support team regarding this issue.

1725534728514.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @raiaceban

Can you please share the cURL request of the same, so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly?

raiaceban

Hey @raiaceban

Can you please share the cURL request of the same, so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly?
I already received the response from Pabbly support team, they have access to my workflow. The replied:

Thanks for the revert back.

The integration with SureTrigger brings data with different events only.

We have already checked the same before and tried to make a custom, but didn't work as the structure didn't support it.

We have recorded your feedback and if incase there is any update for future, we'll send an automated email regarding the update.

Regards