• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

surecart and flodesk integration

Hi, I am trying to set up a connect when a Surecart subscription or purchase is made and sent to a specific Flodesk segment. However, when the details are pulled into Pabbly from the purchase, it does not include the name or email address. I am also unsure how to use the filter option on how to send the customers to specific Flodesk segments. Any support on how to do this specific connection would be helpful, thanks!

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please share the Workflow URL as shown in the screenshot attached below.
1692316572577.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the workflow you have shared, it seems like you haven't captured any response from SureCart. Please make make a test submission by creating a subscription so that the response is captured.
1692319119382.png

After capturing the response from the trigger step, you can then use the "SureCart: Find Customer" action event to capture customer details.
1692319325425.png

Thanks. Can someone please look over this workflow, it seems to be working. However when I try to create a new workflow with a new different product subscription (with the subscription filter) it only pulls this ONE set of test data even when I run a new purchase for the other subscription. Why is that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I reviewed your workflow and noticed that you are using 'subscription' as the Query in the SureCart: Find Product action event. Please note that in the Query field, you are supposed to enter the Product ID; only by using this Product ID will you obtain accurate product details.
However, you will not receive this product ID through the SureCart: Subscription Created trigger event, so this use case is not possible.
1692378455931.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can try using the 'Purchase Created' or 'Order Created' trigger events. If these events provide you with the Product ID, then this should work.