• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Request for Solution: Preventing Duplicate Product Posts on Twitter via Pabbly Integration

kyron900

Hey Team Pabbly,

I hope you're doing well! I've been working on connecting our WooCommerce site to Pabbly to streamline our Twitter product promotions. However, I've encountered a challenge: we frequently update our products, and I want to avoid posting duplicate products on Twitter.

Do you have any suggestions on how to implement a condition where each product is published only once to prevent duplicate posts? Your expertise would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to your insights.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-03 141049.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 141049.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 38

kyron900

To clarify, when we update a product, it gets published again. However, we aim to implement a condition where each product is published only once on Twitter, regardless of how many times it's updated.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @kyron900

Regarding your concern, you can utilize Google Sheets to add all the incoming post data initially. Based on their presence, you can prevent duplicate postings on Twitter X.

Here is the video lesson on how to apply logic to your related workflow.

P

Pabblymember11

It seems we're unable to add images to tweets on X.com
Due to Twitter's recent API policy and functionality changes, our system does not currently support uploading images directly to Twitter. Consequently, shared URLs are being used instead of uploading the images.

Should you wish to have an image-uploading endpoint integrated into our Twitter application, please submit your request through our dedicated platform at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/.