• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Res 1 Code Duplicate Parameter

Dear all,

I am trying to link a Gravity Forms to Sendinblue lists. With one of the forms I'm getting the error message:
Res 1 Code: Duplicate_Parameter
Res 1 Message: Unable to update contact, undefined is already associated with another Contact
Res 2 code: invalid_parameter
Res 2 Message: Contact already in list and/or does not exist

I have set the gravity trigger to new respons and the sendinblue to create or update contact and also set the update contact to true.

Can somebody please assist me on this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Dirk Verhoeven

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dirk Verhoeven

Could you please check whether the phone number or the email address which you are passing does belong to the same or some other person?

Since it might be required that you can update the contact if the email address and phone number don't belong to some other contact.