• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Resize or crop image for Instagram

Hi,

I received the message below because an image from my Webflow website wasn’t the correct ratio to integrate with Instagram. Is there a way to pull the image but resize or crop it before attempting to post the image on Instagram so I can maintain automation without having to manually change the image to fit?

Message received:
Task Error Detail:

{
"res1 > error > message": "The aspect ratio is not supported.",
"res1 > error > type": "OAuthException",
"res1 > error > code": 36003,
"res1 > error > error_subcode": 2207009,
"res1 > error > is_transient": false,
"res1 > error > error_user_title": "Invalid Aspect Ratio",
"res1 > error > error_user_msg": "The submitted image with aspect ratio (\u00271079/385\u0027,) cannot be published. Please submit an image with a valid aspect ratio.",
"res1 > error > fbtrace_id": "A2WGiKG5pHh_u5NJeUC6Yir",
"res2 > error > message": "(#100) The parameter creation_id is required.",
"res2 > error > type": "OAuthException",
"res2 > error > code": "100",
"res2 > error > fbtrace_id": "AO3R-UJmulBXUa5eclq23y8"
}

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I received the message below because an image from my Webflow website wasn’t the correct ratio to integrate with Instagram. Is there a way to pull the image but resize or crop it before attempting to post the image on Instagram so I can maintain automation without having to manually change the image to fit?

Message received:
Task Error Detail:

{
"res1 > error > message": "The aspect ratio is not supported.",
"res1 > error > type": "OAuthException",
"res1 > error > code": 36003,
"res1 > error > error_subcode": 2207009,
"res1 > error > is_transient": false,
"res1 > error > error_user_title": "Invalid Aspect Ratio",
"res1 > error > error_user_msg": "The submitted image with aspect ratio (\u00271079/385\u0027,) cannot be published. Please submit an image with a valid aspect ratio.",
"res1 > error > fbtrace_id": "A2WGiKG5pHh_u5NJeUC6Yir",
"res2 > error > message": "(#100) The parameter creation_id is required.",
"res2 > error > type": "OAuthException",
"res2 > error > code": "100",
"res2 > error > fbtrace_id": "AO3R-UJmulBXUa5eclq23y8"
}
You can consider using Shortpixel app for optimizing the image - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/shortpixel/

1648626135892.png

I want the image to maintain the width and add white space above and below so it confirms with Instagram ratio requirements but all the images with my integration will have different sizes and ratios. How can I check for the image ratio and then if it doesn't conform to Instagram needs, add a border above and below to make the image taller without changing the width aspect?