• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Retiring old automations

Durkis

I have an automation that runs over a month, and I want to replace it with another updated version, but I want the existing automation to continue until all the existing steps are complete. If I disable the webhook and put the other version on instead, will the automation keep going with all the existing steps?

P

PabblyMember3

If you have created another workflow in Pabbly Connect then, you should have configure all the steps once and then, you can replace the webhook URL from the updated workflow to your application. It will work as it was earlier.

Durkis

If you have created another workflow in Pabbly Connect then, you should have configure all the steps once and then, you can replace the webhook URL from the updated workflow to your application. It will work as it was earlier.
My concern is that there are still processes flowing along the old workflow, and they take a month to complete . I want to run the new version and stop the old one from receiving new work, but I don't want to kill the existing processes in the old workflow. How can I acheive that?

P

PabblyMember3

Can I have your workflow name, I will have to check it once and let you know the possibilities.

Durkis

Can I have your workflow name, I will have to check it once and let you know the possibilities.
Sure, Naveen.

The original is called "Before dates fixes. TESTING before moving to live - [Post quote email and task automation]]"
The new one is called "NEW version updated daetes [TESTING before moving to live - [Post quote email and task automation]]]"
They are both located in "working on"

Thanks for your help.

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked your workflows and found that you have used multiple Delay steps there.

No, worries, your workflow will keep running after the delay period execution on the last data that has been received in the trigger step.

You can change the New workflow's webhook URL into your Plutio Account if you have finished updating the new workflow.