• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Roadmap down and New app requests / RSS

jprice

Trying to find the app integration request & search page - in here it says to go to
pabbly.hellonext.co but it's down and the google cache for the page is broken - so I'm assuming it was moved or maybe you've stopped taking requests for potential app integrations. I was looking for any methods to work with RSS feeds that you may have built into the system, is there anything available for that or in the works? Was the roadmap moved or have you shut it down? - thanks!

jprice

Thanks Fagun, will give the IFTTT thing a shot. re: the suggest pages, looks like the ssl certificate is expired or something.
cer.jpg

Fagun Shah

Thanks Fagun, will give the IFTTT thing a shot. re: the suggest pages, looks like the ssl certificate is expired or something. View attachment 8031
Yeah I think it is anissue from hellonext side, it is a toll pabbly team using to create and share roadmap.

But Hellonext gives issue many times. I also believe that they should move their roadmap to more stable tool.