• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Robot.alp to Noysi

Status
Not open for further replies.

eizell

Would be helpful if there is a video tutorial on how to connect robot.alp to Noysi.
It doesn't look like my connection is working properly. I need immediate assistance.

Noysi.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eizell

As we can see from your workflows' history log, you are getting the data in that manner, so kindly review the webhook response once.

Though your connection is configured correctly, you only need to check whether the Mapped label data you are using is coming perfectly or not.

2022-05-17_12h04_40.png

eizell

Hello,

It is not a Formaloo integration. It is a robot.alp to Noysi integration.

I still can't integrate the two correctly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eizell

As we can see from your task history Id the displayed message is coming from your "Robotalp: New Notification" trigger response from your account.

Although we have checked the mapping and it is correct, kindly try to give a couple of more test submissions to your workflow and let us know if you are still facing such an issue.

2022-05-24_12h11_58.png

eizell

Hello,

I'm still not receiving the new uptime monitoring alerts from robot.alp in Noysi.
Is the problem in robot.alp?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eizell

Kindly re-capture the "Robotalp: New Notification" webhook response again and remap the "Noysi" action step.

Let us know if that works for you.

2022-05-25_11h43_31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.