• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesflare > Update Account

Hello,
I noticed in the "Update Account" module for Salesflare there is no option to Update the Address of the account.

Would it be possible to add this field?

Thanks so much.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jmmarketing

We have forwarded your request to add an "address" field in the "Update an Account" action step of the Salesflare application.

Our team is currently reviewing it, and we will provide you with an update once the address field is added.

Arshita

Staff member
We will provide you with an update once the address field is added.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jmmarketing

We have successfully added the "address" field in the "Update an Account" action step of the Salesflare application. Kindly recheck and confirm if it is now functioning as expected on your end.

Hey Arshita, I do not see the Address field in the current Account Update module. Do I need to reconnect Saleslfare and the Account module for it populate? Just want to make sure before playing with it.

Arshita

Staff member
Here is a screenshot of the API documentation for the Salesflare application, and we have included all the available fields in the "Update an Account" action step. Please review the documentation and inform me of any additional fields you would like to include.

2024-01-24_12h01_00.png