• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce connection custom fields

Eskinder

I am trying to create a contact in Salesforce when a new booking happens in Bookeo.
However, I am only seeing a few Salesforce fields:
--I don't see the custom fields in Salesforce that map to the fields in Bookeo
--I don't even see standard fields like State/Province.

How do I retrieve these Salesforce fields in Pabbly so I can map them correctly with the Bookeo fields I see?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Eskinder,

Please try using the 'Salesforce: Create Record' action event. That should provide you with access to the custom fields
1701209874277.png

Eskinder

Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.
Just so you know, the error message I am getting is "Cannot deserialize instance of multipicklist from START_ARRAY value [line:1, column:585]"
It won't let me save and send the response until this is resolved.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
  1. Could you please state which field is a multi-select field in your 'Salesforce: Create Record' action step?
  2. Also, please state the format in which you enter the Start Date in your Salesforce account when creating a contact manually. Share a screenshot of the same.
1701279922140.png

Eskinder

Hi Arshil -
the multi-select field is called "Contact Type"
The date format is mm/dd/yyyy

I have attached screenshots for both

Attachments

• Contact type field.png
    Contact type field.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 37
  • date format.png
    date format.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 27

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue appears to be related to addition of Start Date in your 'Salesforce: Create Record' action step. You can skip a multi-select field by enabling the mapping button and clearing the field. I made those changes to your action step, and it appears to be working now.
1701285752678.png