• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Salesforce orders

Xarn

Hi, when trying to create an order into salesforce through pabbly I get the error message "No such column 'name' on sobject of type Order" and indeed there is no such field in salesforce so I'm wondering why is it sent by default and why can't I remove it ?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Xarn

We have checked the issue and found that you have not correctly mapped the Account and Contact in the workflow. You need to map the Account ID and Contact ID in the fields. You can get the details from the Search Record action. Please check the below screenshots:-

1677740567429.png

1677740583730.png

1677740615250.png

Thanks
Kunal