• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Same Google sheet as Trigger for two workflows

Akiladevi

Dear Pabbly team,

We have a Google form, where we collect email, gender, country and an image from our clients. The Google form responses are collected in a Google sheet. Once reposnse is received, we automated to rename the image file and move to another confidential folder. This is one workflow.

The image received has to be checked for this quality and clarity. One of our team member will check and approve or disapprove the image. if the image is approved then an email has to be sent to the client thanking him. If the image is disapproved then the client is requested to send another image with clarity.

In the Google sheet (where Google Form responses are received) I added a column named Status and ask our team member to type approved or disappoved across each image.

Now I would like to create a new workflow, if the approval status is entered by the team member then further steps can be done. How can I use the same Google sheet's column E as trigger of one workflow and column F as trigger to another workflow?

Please help me with this. I look forward for your reply.

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Akiladevi

Kindly provide us with your email address linked to your Pabbly Connect account so we can check on it and guide you further.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Akiladevi

I would like to inform you that it is possible to trigger a Google Sheet in which you are receiving responses from a Google Form. Please refer to the below video tutorial for more:

(Watch 1st part of the video)

Also, please ensure that you enter the correct trigger column, which reflects the column where the "status" (approved or not approved) is recorded.

Based on this status, you can set up a router in your workflow that applies filter conditions for approved and not approved responses, and then proceed to send emails accordingly.

I request you to try creating a workflow from your end and let me know if you face any issues.