• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule did not run.?

Hi, I am baffled at why this trigger did not run.
I am NZ Time. No history of it running and no errors.

Cheers
Stephen

1663109667683.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @StephenStowell

We have checked the workflow "The Beacon Wed&Fri MailChimp" and also checked the logs for this and found that you edited the workflow on 14th Sept 9:16 AM (Auckland time). Could you please let us know did you updated the time to 8:00 AM today morning?

1663150486750.png

Thanks
Kunal

Hey @StephenStowell

We have checked the workflow "The Beacon Wed&Fri MailChimp" and also checked the logs for this and found that you edited the workflow on 14th Sept 9:16 AM (Auckland time). Could you please let us know did you updated the time to 8:00 AM today morning?

View attachment 15567

Thanks
Kunal
Hi, No it was always set to 8AM, I went in there this morning after I knew that it hadn't fired out on time.
Me editing this morning was in desperation that I could see that I had made a stupid mistake. As I am knew to Pabbly but slowly bringing my workflows over from Zapier.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @StephenStowell

We are checking with the technical team for the reason why it was not fired at a particular time on Wednesday.

Could you please monitor it for next Friday at 8:00 AM and let us know if still Schedule has not been fired?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @StephenStowell

We are still checking with the technical team about not firing the schedule. Kindly monitor the workflow for tomorrow as well.

We will keep you updated on the status of this issue.