• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule issue

James Dang

I want to schedule my Social Media Posts from 04/06/2024 through my Google Sheet but today's date is 03/06/2024. What can I select to activate my posting from 04/06/2024? How can I set up this format?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @James Dang

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern, and also, do you wish to initiate the workflow on a specific day?

If yes, then here is the workflow which need to be setup separately.

James Dang

I am facing an issue when scheduling posts from my Google Sheet. The problem seems to be with the Iterator section: is the Iterator section necessary for the process? It appears that it is not functioning correctly. As a result, I am unable to schedule any posts, and several problems have arisen. Could you please assist me with a step-by-step process to resolve this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
As we are not fully aware of your use case or the workflow URL for review, please provide a detailed description of your use case along with the workflow URL so that we can examine it.

James Dang

I am sharing some images that 1st images in my previous workflow's "Iterator" section where appear some options but now when I create a new workflow that does not appear.
Screenshot 2024-06-05 112410.png

I'm facing some issues with scheduling, would you please provide me with some videos or can you share any step-by-step videos that can help me understand? On YouTube available videos watched but that did not help me out. Please help me out.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @James Dang

As we are not fully aware of your use case or the workflow URL for review, please provide a detailed description of your use case along with the workflow URL so that we can examine it.
Can you please share the workflow URL, so that we can check on your concern?