• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule One day of Birthdate

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmehta

Dear sir,

I have already desgined one workflow on Birthday card from google sheets . Which is scheduled everyday.

Can it be possible to get a Name of person have birthday Tommorrow which I can get mail one day prior.

Is This can be done from same workflow or to design a new workflow . How to do that please share

Fagun Shah

Dear sir,

I have already desgined one workflow on Birthday card from google sheets . Which is scheduled everyday.

Can it be possible to get a Name of person have birthday Tommorrow which I can get mail one day prior.

Is This can be done from same workflow or to design a new workflow . How to do that please share
Can you share your current workflow screenshot or screenrecording?

nirmehta

1628956947736.png

1628956974442.png

1628956999091.png

1628957019198.png

Please check the workflow screenshot. If it is not integrated in this. It is OK. I will use same google sheets and I could receive an email daily one day prior of person's birthday. Please share your advice

Fagun Shah

From my understanding you are Matching Current Date Generated by Pabbly and Google Sheet Date(Birthddate) on Action Step - 9.

Now you want to get Email One day prior to yourself. For that we need to Filter using Current Day + 1 Day(Date and Time Formatter will let you do this).

But we can't use two filters directly, so we can use Routers instead.

1st Router for Current Day + 1 Day date match and 2nd one like your current filter.

In 1st router send email to your self, and in 2nd router add your current workflow steps after step 9.

nirmehta

Thank you for sharing but i dint able to perform could you please share screenshot.

I created a router and in that how I filter. Please share the steps to work in flow.

I put filter of date greater than 1 then it receives me an email of all people coming up birthday. So please guide. What I should select greater, less , equal not equal.
From my understanding you are Matching Current Date Generated by Pabbly and Google Sheet Date(Birthddate) on Action Step - 9.

Now you want to get Email One day prior to yourself. For that we need to Filter using Current Day + 1 Day(Date and Time Formatter will let you do this).

But we can't use two filters directly, so we can use Routers instead.

1st Router for Current Day + 1 Day date match and 2nd one like your current filter.

In 1st router send email to your self, and in 2nd router add your current workflow steps after step 9.

Fagun Shah

Thank you for sharing but i dint able to perform could you please share screenshot.

I created a router and in that how I filter. Please share the steps to work in flow.

I put filter of date greater than 1 then it receives me an email of all people coming up birthday. So please guide. What I should select greater, less , equal not equal.
I have not tried it by making a full workflow, but I can try to help you on zoom call if you want.

PM me on FB messenger - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

nirmehta

Dear Fagun, I am thankful to you for helping me in solving my query on sending birth day card and email. Thank you sparing your time and helping me in by video conferencing platform.

Thank you once again

Status
Not open for further replies.