• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduled execution also only fires for rows with new values in trigger column, right?

Lars

I've created som Google Sheets sheets with triggers that I've set to scheduled mode, simply because I update the trigger column for a large number of rows at a time and figure that selecting scheduled mode provides more robustness. Maybe that isn't so, but regardless of this, I just want to double-check that only rows with updated trigger values are triggered also in scheduled mode, not only in event mode?