• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Scheduled task is not recurring

partopia

Hey Guys,

My flow is as follows:

1. Trigger - Schedule by Pabbly, Dates of the Month, 14, 11:35 AM
2. Action: send Gmail.

I want it to repeat sending that email every month on the 14th. It used to work but now it has stopped for a couple of months.
Any idea what the issue is?

manthan

Staff member
Hey @partopia

Upon reviewing, it appears that your connection with Gmail has expired or you may have updated your password. To ensure the smooth functioning of your workflow, please establish a new connection. For further clarification, please refer to the attached screenshot.

1707460315654.png

partopia

Hey @partopia

Upon reviewing, it appears that your connection with Gmail has expired or you may have updated your password. To ensure the smooth functioning of your workflow, please establish a new connection. For further clarification, please refer to the attached screenshot.

View attachment 37886
Thanks!

Yes, I had updated my gmail password.

I updated the connection in one of the tasks and reconnected the gmail.
Will it auto update in all of the other tasks now since I updated the existing connection instead of making a new one?

manthan

Staff member
Hey @partopia

No, it will not auto-update in every workflow. To ensure that the update is applied to all workflows automatically, please follow these steps: navigate to settings, then go to connections, and click on the three dots next to Gmail. You'll find the option to update there. Updating from this location will ensure that the update is applied across all workflows. For visual guidance, please refer to the attached screenshot.

1707472542398.png

1707472575569.png