• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

search for multiple records in airtable

edwardzev

Hello,

I am trying to build automation which will search for records in airtable that have curtain "invoice number" and check them as closed.
Airtable set up is here
2022-12-23 09.26.42 pm.jpg

The problem is that one invoice number can appear in different records.
So Search record give you some number of records. With all the data related to this record.
How I fetch those records and update them to "Invoice closed."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edwardzev

Can you share the name of the workflow in which you are having such an issue so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?

edwardzev

closing invoice
This is the name of the workflow.
Step 7 - finds all records that have specific invoice number in curtain.
Step 8 - with line itemizer I manage to extract to records IDs of all relevant records.
Now, how do I update curtain feild in all those records?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @edwardzev

In the Airtable action step, there is no line Item support, so to pass the multiple line item you need to use the Iterator action step.