• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Searching Through Data Results

nicheweb

I have a request that pulls a list of domains in our account and their associated id. It's returning a large number of domains, so how do I search through those results and isolate the domain I need for use in future steps? So let's so I have 50 domains and I'm looking for specialdomain.com and it's associated ID Number. How do search for "specialdomain.com" and get its associated ID isolated for use in future steps?

1709730368564.png

nicheweb

Ok, this one is slightly different from my screenshot but it's the same concept -

I need to search for the domain in the response and get the corresponding DomainId to use in a future step and I wasn't sure where to begin. Thanks!

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have added an Iterator to your workflow. This Iterator will iterate through all the domains captured in 'API by Pabbly' one by one and feed the data to the Filter step. The Filter will ensure that the next steps of your workflow are executed only if the filter conditions are met.

nicheweb

The part I need help with is that I need to get the corresponding domain ID associated with the domain I'm looking for in the list. Is there a way to do that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want the Domain ID at a particular step, you can directly map the domain from the Iterator. Since the subsequent steps of your workflow will execute only if the domain name is 'specialdomain.com', the step in which you have mapped the Domain ID will automatically have the Domain ID associated with 'specialdomain.com'.