• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Second Action Not Firing

Hi there. I have 3 step workflow. First step works and second step works. But 3rd step is not firing. It does if I send a test in pabbly it works. But if I send test outside of it as per a sign up, the second part of action does not work. So trigger is contact added to a list, then list then adds that contact to New Zenler. Next step is to enrol that new student into a course. So first step action of them being added as a contact to NZ works, but the next step of them being added to a course, is not working. Im new to Pabbly. Do the workflows work sequentially as they are set up? So first step fires first, then when that happens next step happens? Cant figure out why the third action is not firing. Thank you

Fagun Shah

Try this video, it may help you -

P.S. - Watch only 2nd half of the video for zenler integration part.

Try this video, it may help you -

P.S. - Watch only 2nd half of the video for zenler integration part.
Ok Will take a look again. I just tested another workflow and same thing happened with different actions...but just not working. Works when I test it inside of pabbly...but not when I do a live test

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Wellbeing Yogi

We looked in your workflow and found that the mapping is getting disturbed also the course is being added to your account. Further, could you please re-capture the webhook response and re-map the further fields for a better understanding