• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send datas from Google sheets to a customer with Whatsapp

dodosport

good morning,

I'm Tobia from Italy. I need help for a workflow that I want to create but I don't know how to.
The objective that I want to reach is to send some datas stored in a Google Sheet to my customer with a Whatsapp message. Specifically I want to send the transaction history with 2 datas as example:

date 1 - amount 1
date 2 - amount 2
date 3 - amount 3
.... and so on how many operations there are.

In the google sheet every row has Date and Amount so if there are 3 operations in history rows are:
row1 date 1 - amount 1
row2 date 2 - amount 2
row3 date 3 - amount 3

How can I create a workflow in which I retrieve the datas and then send that datas in a whatsapp message.

thanks so much if someone can help me.

Tobia

Himesh

Hello Tobia,

If you want to send new data then you can use google sheet new/upadated row as trigger and in next step you can use whatsApp cloud API or whichever plateform you are using for whatsApp . By this your workflow is done

If you've existing data then you can use scheduler as an trigger and in next step you can use google sheet get rows action by that you can get data and in next step you can use whatsApp cloud API.

You can refer this video for google sheet to pabbly connect:-

If you still face any issue yon can dm me we can have zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an Automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect users.

dodosport

Thanks Himesh for your reply,
but this video doesn't fit my case.
My Google Sheets doesn't contains phone numbers of customers whom I want to send the whatsapp message but contains the transaction history of a specific customer.
I want to send to that customer a whatsapp message that contains the transaction history.
The workflow that I want to create has to take this "history transaction" from Google Sheet and insert it into a whatsapp message.

the result that I'd like to have is similar to this:

GOOGLE SHEETS contains:
row1 date 1 - amount 1
row2 date 2 - amount 2
row3 date 3 - amount 3

WHATSAPP MESSAGE:
Hi John,
as you request the history of your transaction is as follow:

date 1 - amount 1
date 2 - amount 2
date 3 - amount 3

Thanks you for using our services
Tobia

Can you help me?
Thanks
Tobia

Himesh

Thanks Himesh for your reply,
but this video doesn't fit my case.
My Google Sheets doesn't contains phone numbers of customers whom I want to send the whatsapp message but contains the transaction history of a specific customer.
I want to send to that customer a whatsapp message that contains the transaction history.
The workflow that I want to create has to take this "history transaction" from Google Sheet and insert it into a whatsapp message.

the result that I'd like to have is similar to this:

GOOGLE SHEETS contains:
row1 date 1 - amount 1
row2 date 2 - amount 2
row3 date 3 - amount 3

WHATSAPP MESSAGE:
Hi John,
as you request the history of your transaction is as follow:

date 1 - amount 1
date 2 - amount 2
date 3 - amount 3

Thanks you for using our services
Tobia

Can you help me?
Thanks
Tobia
But if your sheet doesn't contains contact number how can send the message?
You can send the transaction history with amount and date by creating template but without number how can you send? Until you are sending it to only one customer.

dodosport

In the first part of the workflow I obtain the contact number to whom I'll send the whatsapp message.
I created the first part, but my issue is how to create the message to send via whatsapp.
The transaction history will be sent only to one customer
How can I create a template?
A template could be created in google sheets or google docs?
Thaanks

Himesh

You need to create the template in whatsApp cloud plateform.. Or whatever service you are using. E.g. Aisensy ot WATI.

dodosport

I don’t use whatsapp cloud platform but a software stand alone connected with my whatsapp business.
This software has webhook so I can send datas to it and create a custom message to send customer.

I need to retrive the history transaction from Google sheet and insert it inside the whatsapp message as text.

Or another idea could be to’ create a file PDF of transaction history and send via webhook. Then send the PDF file as attachment to whatsapp message.

I don’t know how can I do both solutions creating a workflow.
If you can give me some tips I apreciate a lot
Thanks

dodosport

I don’t use whatsapp cloud platform but a software stand alone connected with my whatsapp business.
This software has webhook so I can send datas to it and create a custom message to send customer.

I need to retrive the history transaction from Google sheet and insert it inside the whatsapp message as text.

Or another idea could be to’ create a file PDF of transaction history and send via webhook. Then send the PDF file as attachment to whatsapp message.

I don’t know how can I do both solutions creating a workflow.
If you can give me some tips I apreciate a lot
Thanks