• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Google Sheet as attachment

digitaldivi

Iam working on a google sheet.
I enter the data manually.

Sometimes, data gets deleted (by mistake)
It is becoming a problem to retrieve it.

Hence I wish to send entire google sheets (all sheets in work book) to my gmail at regular intervals as back up, say once in a day!

I did work on that, here is the workflow:

Output coming in the mail is neigther a google sheet nor an excel, it is coming as jumbled and in single sheet. attached is the screenshot.

Iam using these in the workflow:
Google Drive Update file
Date time Formatter
Send Email (Gmail)

Can any one please guide me how to setup the workflow?

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-08 185259.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-08 185259.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 18
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @digitaldivi

You can use the "Google Drive: Share a File with Anyone" action to make the file URL publicly accessible, which you will then need to include in the Gmail action step.

1720510856412.png