• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send google sheet entries directly on whatsapp group

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @hd99solution

Regarding your inquiry about sending WhatsApp messages from Google Sheets, please refer to the following video tutorial. Hopefully, this will assist you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @gadgetmart4444

There are only a few integrations available that can capture the latest WhatsApp messages in a trigger event. You can refer to the following screenshot and visit our integration page to view the available applications.

2024-09-09_11h05_12.png

Hi,
Thanks for reply,
Can you confirm which one is operational now,
I cant use whatsapp Clould API , as its process is changed

So I am looking option to sent messages without clould API

P

Pabblymember11

Can you confirm which one is operational now,
I cant use whatsapp Clould API , as its process is changed
All the applications available on the integration page are operational. You can choose any app to use in your workflow as per your needs. You can use Aisensy, WATI, WhatsApp Cloud API, and WA Gold.