• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Image from Telegram to Whatsapp through waapi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohith

Hello!!

Workflow - Whenever I send an image to my telegram bot, it should send that image file to whatsapp group through Waapi.

What did I do?

I created a telegram bot using botfather as suggested by pabbly connect and I set up the trigger event for that bot as "SET WEBHOOK/WATCH UPDATES". I ran the test by sending an image file to the bot and it was successful in fetching the webhook data and I got something like this for API RESPONSE

1618375783490.png

I got to understand that the webhook fetches file_id, dimensions, etc.

Where i am stuck ?

I am not able to fetch that file and route it through WAAPI to send it to my whatsapp contacts.

Please help me out to resolve this. If you have any other workaround for this please feel free to suggest me.

TIA

Solution
Hey Lohith,

Whenever I send an image to my telegram bot, it should send that image file to whatsapp group through Waapi.

We have added the endpoint " Get file " to Telegram Bot Action.

2021-04-14.png

With the help of this, you can now get the image that you are trying to send on WhatsApp through WA API from Telegram.
After getting the file from the " Get File " endpoint of "Telegram Bot", you can then map this in the WA API's " Send File ".

I hope this might help you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey Lohith,

Whenever I send an image to my telegram bot, it should send that image file to whatsapp group through Waapi.

We have added the endpoint " Get file " to Telegram Bot Action.

2021-04-14.png

With the help of this, you can now get the image that you are trying to send on WhatsApp through WA API from Telegram.
After getting the file from the " Get File " endpoint of "Telegram Bot", you can then map this in the WA API's " Send File ".

I hope this might help you.

Solution

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lohith

As we checked the Google My Business Action the Media Source URL, which you are providing it doesn't have permission to get access publicly or doesn't exist.

2021-04-26_13h00_19.png

Response -

2021-04-26_12h58_15.png

On browser response -

You can check it by firing the same Image URL in ur new tab.

2021-04-26_12h58_30.png

So kindly provide the URL with the existing file.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lohith

While checking the Telegram action and in the GMB action.

The mistake was in the GMB's Media Source URL as it was missing the "file" words in the URL.

2021-04-30_16h38_04.png

***Tip - Pick the ideal size of the Image from the Trigger to map the image in the "Get File" endpoint of the telegram, as GMB takes the specific size of the image.

2021-04-30_16h40_58.png

Then map that file_id in the GMB's media source URL.

Although we have done that for you in your workflow.

So please check and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.