• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send New Notofication of Leads on WhatsApp on my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamTra4

Hello Team , Please help me to make automation as per my request kinldy guide me i want to send new facebook leads detail to my team member on whatsApp customer name and Number please replay soon

Fagun Shah

No i want to send Same leads information to my team members not to leads
Then keep phone number field static in chat api action step(your team member's mobile number) and in message field map data of lead as per your requirement.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SamTra4
sir i want to send to massage one is to lead and one is to my team member , i want to send leads name number to my team member

You can add more action of Chat API to send messages to your team member and to your leads as much as you want.

2021-06-10_10h39_43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.