• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send whatsapp from Google Sheets on 2 different number with 2 different templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imex Homes

I have integrated Pabbly with AISensy for the purpose of sending a whatsapp message every time someone fills up our Get in Touch Form.

At the same time, I also want another message to be sent to my personal mobile number as an acknowledgement whenever a response is received. Currently, I Have setup 2 different workflows to enable the same. My query is since the data is coming from the same source, I can only use 1 webhook URL, as a result of which in the 2nd workflow, it asks for another webhook URL which ends up disabling the first webhook URL for my initial workflow.

Would love some insights into this and how to resolve this at the earliest!

Cheers,
Saurabh

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Imex Homes

Instead of creating two separate workflows for your concern, you can streamline the process by adding two Aisency action steps, each with a different template. This way, you can utilize the same workflow to send different messages from your templates.

1703586432113.png

Status
Not open for further replies.