• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Salmankhan

Could you please tell us how you are trying to send the messages in your workflow? Also if you can share the name of your workflow would be great to assist you.

Thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mohammad2002

Yes, you can send messages to multiple phone numbers, for this you can refer to our tutorial video. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Regards

Excuse me, can the Google Sheets file be attached to a gravity?
And whether it can be dynamic? Because what I saw in the movie was that Google Sheets fields can not be increased or decreased, meaning the file is not dynamic.
Unfortunately, I do not know English and the film did not have subtitles
For example
I have a form. Today I enter five mobile numbers at the same time in a field of the Gravity form
Tomorrow ten mobile number
This file must be dynamic
And let all Freud be together
I mean, I have to fill in my form first and this form will be transferred to Google Sheets and I will read the api chat numbers from Google Sheets and send the message
Without using https://www.360dialog.com/

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mohammad2002

You can check the Gravity Forms ad on which helps you to send Gravity Forms data to Google Spreadsheet.

Further, for your concerning use case, you can refer to our tutorial videos, kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step -