• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending automated Response.io welcome message via WhatsApp API

Josh GKS

Hi, I have an active Whatsapp Business API that is integrated into my new Respond.io account.

I need to connect these in Pabbly so an automated WhatsApp welcome message is sent to my customer when they enquire, and I can then talk to them via Respond.io.

I cant find the correct settings to do this, can somebody please let me know how this is configured? I have all previous steps in my workflow up and active without issue, this is the last step to work out.

Many thanks

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Josh GKS

We have checked your workflow at our end and we found that your access has been revoked from Respond.io's end.

response.png

Please contact the Respond.io team regarding the issue or try setting up your account again.

Please let us know if this gets resolved.

Josh GKS

Hello @Josh GKS

We have checked your workflow at our end and we found that your access has been revoked from Respond.io's end.

View attachment 46890

Please contact the Respond.io team regarding the issue or try setting up your account again.

Please let us know if this gets resolved.

Thankyou Preeti, I will contact respond.io re this issue first.

Can you please also advise what I need to do in my workflow to get the WhatsApp API to trigger Respond.io automations? Do I need WhatsApp API in my Pabbly workflow for instance, or just Respond.io?

I cant find any instructions on this bit online.

Many thanks

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Josh GKS

As of now, "Send WhatsApp Template Message" using Respond.io will not work until the API access issue is resolved. Alternatively, you can use "WhatsApp Cloud API" to perform the Send the Whatsapp message using the "Send Template Message" action event, if it suits your use case.

Please refer to this tutorial from 8:00 to set up the Whatsapp Cloud API action step -