• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending email from google sheets to gmail is not working, But its working with make.com

ahdialagi

i have no problem sending email from google sheets to gmail via make.com.

but its not working with pabbly connect, i looked at my flow & it was a success. I have watched the youtube tutorial multiple times.

This is my screenshot.

Can anyone help ?

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.11.06-00_41_24.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.11.06-00_41_24.png
    718.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ahdialagi

While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

Also, check whether the data was getting filled till your triggering column or not.

1667798779309.png

ahdialagi

Hey @ahdialagi

While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

Also, check whether the data was getting filled till your triggering column or not.

View attachment 17575

i've read this and still not working. i've contacted a pabbly connect expert to assist

ahdialagi

Hey @ahdialagi

View attachment 17575
i've talked to the pabbly expert. He said i've done everything correctly but its strange it didn't work.

This is the video ( PLEASE WATCH )

But it worked if i use a different connection gmail. Please help thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ahdialagi

Could you please tell us from where the data is coming from 3rd party application and to which column you are filling?

Supreme

Staff member
The actual data will come from 3rd party.

But the issue was it didn't even send during the "Testing" period.
So, please confirm that you have opted for the "Auto Send On Schedule" option in your Pabbly Connect extension and whether the data is passing until your triggering column.

The actual data will come from 3rd party.

But the issue was it didn't even send during the "Testing" period.
Hi there, I think your problem is not about Pabbly, but your email seems to be spam to gmail.

You should check out how to improve the quality of your email to avoid this.

Usually there are some best practice to do with email with custom domain, but with gmail I don't know.

You should try to do a check with this tool: https://www.mail-tester.com/?lang=en

Send an email to the email address of the tool, then check you score and it will tell you what to do to improve the quality.

Hope it will help.