• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending from Shopify to Infinity label attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibbler

I'm looking to send product SKUs ordered in Shopify to Infinity.

If I send them to a Text attribute in Infinity, it works fine. But when I send them to a Label attribute, I get the following error:
"Invalid data "CHS" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'CHS'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class"

This is how the field is setup in Pabbly:
This is the attribute in Infinity, showing the label that Pabbly seems to error on:
I have reconnected the Infinity integration in the workflow.

What am I doing wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

I have reconnected the Infinity integration in the workflow.

What am I doing wrong?

In the Label fields of your Infinity, you need to pass the respective label Id which you can retrieve the Id with the help of " Infinity: Get Attribute "

2022-08-01_12h07_33.png

After receiving the Id of the Lable, you can design the Lookup Table action step to make the label and its respective IDs dynamic.

wibbler

Thanks for your reply. I have the ID now, thanks to your first instruction. However, I'm confused about what the Lookup Table step will achieve. If an item with SKU of CHS is ordered, how can I turn this into a Label on the order in Infinity with the Lookup Table?

For visual help, here is the Infinity table. The "Boxes" column is the plain text that get's sent well through Pabbly. What I want is to have them as labels in the "Boxes (Label)" column.

wibbler

Please can you move this discussion to the private chat. The video is useful, but has my email address in it.

wibbler

Thank you for the answers on this thread. I have managed to get it working.

I have another similar but different scenario on my workflow. I want to set a Label in Infinity every time, but in this scenario no information is coming from the trigger form to "look up". So therefore a Look Up table won't help. I know the Attribute ID and Label ID - how do I set the field on this occasion?

wibbler

Actually - I cannot edit the previous post, but please ignore it for now.

I have NOT got this working so far. I am also trying this functionality in another table in Infinity, but in both places I get the same result. The below screenshots are from this other table.

Here is the field from Formaloo I am collecting:
Here is the Attribute I want to update in Infinity, and the ID I want to translate "Package 1 - Original Savoury Table" to:
Here is the Lookup Table with expected lookup "translation":
Here is the success message on the Lookup table:
Here is the field I'm trying to update with the Lookup Table value:
Here is the error I always get: https://i.imgur.com/4m5rm9Y.png

What is wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

Thanks for the account details, our tech team is currently looking into it.

We will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

We are unable to find your Infinity account on our mailing address, could you please confirm the sharing of your Infinity account at ([email protected])?

Moreover, you can also share your credentials on the thread as well.

wibbler

My apologies, I thought you meant the workflow in Pabbly.

I have just now added you as a Member on my Infinity account, with admin access to the Board in question.

Let me know if you still need credentials.

wibbler

Note: The "Package" field in the Pabbly workflow is empty currently. As everything else works, I've removed this so I can continue working.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

The "Package" field in the Pabbly workflow is empty currently. As everything else works, I've removed this so I can continue working.

We want your Infinity accounts credentials to test the complete label concern. Since, we are unable to use the Board from the shared member account.

Status
Not open for further replies.