• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending Google Sheet values via API

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZlMDYzNTA0M2M1MjZlNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzNCI_3D_pc
Hi there, I have a workflow that is having intermittent issues, where it works sometimes and then without making any changes it fails.

It is a 4 step workflow, and up until the 3rd step it is successful everytime. Then for step 4 it intermittently fails and returns an error sometimes.

Here is the workflow:

1. Webhook to capture data from Ontraport - successful everytime
2. Data sent to Google Sheet cell range - successful everytime
3. Get data from Google sheet rows - successful everytime
4. API to ontraport end point - intermittently fails

I've tried putting a 1min delay between step 3 and 4 and it doesnt help. I'm also stumped because it works 'sometimes' without any changes between tests.

Hoping for assistance from Pabbly support to check over the workflow please.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @projects@developernetwork

Upon reviewing your workflow, it's apparent that the key labels mapped in the Pabbly API within your workflow are not displaying as anticipated. Instead, these key labels appear to have undergone changes.

To rectify this issue, I recommend reconfiguring your 'Get Rows' action step and remapping the labels within your Pabbly API action step. This adjustment will ensure the correct alignment of key labels and resolve the discrepancy you're encountering.

2023-11-28_15h18_05.png

Hi there, apologies, I was halfway through a test when you completed your check. I've just done another full test now and whilst it works the first time (when I re-map the fields) the next record I run through the workflow in the 'live environment' fails.

Please can you check - IjU3NjIwNTZlMDYzMzA0MzQ1MjY5NTUzMjUxMzI1MTY2NTQzMiI_3D_pc

You'll see the correct data is being pushed from step 1 to step 3, and then the data on step 4 for 'data in' is blank. When I run this in the test environment though (and I specificlly re-map the fields again in step 4 at the time) it works, so I can't work out why it wouldnt work in a 'live' environment.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Supreme

Staff member
It's possible that changes were made to the mapping later on, causing the Pabbly API action step to not process correctly.

I recommend trying again after adjusting the data labels in the mapping. This step might resolve the issue and allow for successful processing.

Thanks for your reply. I've managed to get this working, after amending my Google Sheet so each field I was trying to 'get' was in it's own column, with had a header above it. I then re-mapped the Get (step 3) and now it's working. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.