• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending product names to Stripe and Putler

danielsan

I would like more accurate data in my stripe account.

1. How can i change the name of the purchase being sent to Stripe?

2. Is it possible to link it to existing stripe products?

3. Is there a way to let stripe know that a purchase is in fact a subscription (although the subscription is in Pabbly?

I am using Putler as my finance dashboard (that pulls data from stripe and paypal),
And they asked if there is any way by which the product name can be set in the `description` or `metadata.products` field by Pabbly

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Daniel,
Please find answers to yoru queries in below points-

1. The name cannot be changed.
2. You need to create the same products in PSB as in the Stripe account.
3. Only a transaction record is made in Stripe and not a Subscription.

For more, kindy refer to the following post-