• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending to multiple email addresses with Microsoft 365

I cloned a workflow so that I could have Microsoft 365 send to multiple email recipients. When I run a test with all the fields required filled out properly I receive an error response and no emails are sent. I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 10.09.21 AM.pdf
    662.4 KB · Views: 74

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mactech602

As we can see from your workflow you have included double quotes in the content, so we would recommend you pass the single quotes in place of double quotes from the content.

So, as a solution, we would recommend you replace the double quotes with single quotes.

Can you please try making a new connection once and then try again?

1684819802397.png

I understand what you did and it fixed the issue but I have other workflows that send emails to one recipient with double quotes in the body field and they work fine. I also tried with just plain text before I opened a ticket and it failed with the same error. Thanks you for your help with this.

Just removing the double quotes does not fix the problem. I set up a new workflow and started over and text only works fine. Once I set up the html option and try to include a result from Microsoft 365 it fails even if I remove the double quotes. It will not take the results of the replace text filter. If I copy and past the results in the message field it works as expected. Why won't it work by using the results of the filter?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mactech602

Thanks for the details and we are aware of the situation. So, kindly allow us some time, we are currently looking into it.