• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Set up router but never succeeded to receive test email.

arvi

Hi,

I am connecting my shopify account to my Pabbly account to send automated emails after customer bought specific product.
Have been done all the steps instructed in this video:

except naming and attaching files (as my email does not need to attach files).

Been trying a few times to save and send test request however, I did not receive any email like the one in the attached video.

Herewith I attached the screenshot of my account after I click "save and send test request"

Please help

Attachments

• Pabbly Connect not receiving email test.JPG
    Pabbly Connect not receiving email test.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 60
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @arvi

Kindly share your registered email address with Pabbly along with the name of the workflow in whcih you are having such an issue. So that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @arvi

Could you please try the action step with your other Gmail account? Though we have tested the same at our end and the action step is responding correctly.

So it seems like there might be some trouble in your Gmail account.