• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp sent test approved but did not receive text

bepocart

hi i followed exact instructions on the video how to send bulk whatsapp masssage by using excel. but when i gave test massage the number did not receive any text.

bepocart

Hey @bepocart

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can check on it?
Hey @bepocart

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can check on it?
IT is that iam facing this issue when iam using an image or video and catalouge also. but it is okay when it is just text.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 5.15.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 5.15.53 PM.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 5.18.50 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 5.18.50 PM.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 10

Fagun Shah

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern, you need to pass the publicly accessible media file URL which can be sent through the WhatsApp Cloud API action step.

Please refer to the following video lesson once on how you can send the direct URL of Google Drive.

Fagun Shah

Regarding your concern, you need to pass the publicly accessible media file URL which can be sent through the WhatsApp Cloud API action step.

Please refer to the following video lesson once on how you can send the direct URL of Google Drive.

@Supreme this is not the same thing. The user wants to pass Google Drive image file URL as Header Image URL, not as the link in the message body.

Supreme

Staff member
@Supreme this is not the same thing. The user wants to pass Google Drive image file URL as Header Image URL, not as the link in the message body.
In such cases the file URL with direct access works in WhatsApp Cloud API -

1712666978833.png

bepocart

Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 9.24.57 AM.png

should i put this link but i doesnt look like the link you provided. could help in how to create a similar link for sharing

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
When you open the Google Drive image just drag the image to a new tab and copy the URL for the same.

1712902778345.png