• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Setting an Infinity Label From A Gravity Form Submission

hortonsart

I've created a contact form with Gravity Forms that collects data on company size and industry. Inside Infinity I've created label attributes for each of these data points and would like Pabbly to add the labels to Infinity based on the field inputs the contact provides. I've looked over other threads in this forum, but I can't get any of the solutions listed to work and I'm not receiving any errors on my Pabbly workflow. Is there a specific format that I need to use to connect the fields inside of Pabbly? I'm currently using this format: ["Gravity Form Field Connection"]. I know this outputs a value and not an ID of one of my labels, but that's sort of the point. If the user inputs a new industry or company size, I'd like Infinity to create the new label or use one that already matches the current value.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @hortonsart,

To configure Infinity, you need to enter or map the ID associated with a specific 'Company Size' or 'Industry.' Currently, you are mapping the names of these fields, which will not work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zyF2v1rOK7N8IIbLUqt-9DMPjYt24eut/view?usp=sharing

You can add two Lookup Tables into your workflow, serving as repositories for the IDs associated with 'Company Size' and 'Industry.' When a value is received from Gravity Forms, the Lookup Table will provide the corresponding ID for that specific value.

This workaround is applicable only to existing 'Company Size' and 'Industry' entries in your Infinity account; it does not facilitate the creation of new 'Company Size' or 'Industry' values. There is no workaround for creating new values.