• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Severe lack of functionality in Razorpay Integration with Pabbly Connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Team

Hope your Janamashtmi weekend was fab 😊

I have been using Pabbly Connect as well as Zapier extensively and finally I decided to move all my Zapier automations to Pabbly and consolidate to Pabbly 😊

However – alas – the integrations with Razorpay are very limited if I use Razorpay as Trigger

1. There is 1 generic web-hook for “Payment-Captured” WITHOUT any identifier from Which Payment Page or link that payment has come from.
In contrast - Zapier I can hook my my multiple payment pages INDIVIDUALLY and set up separate workflows for each Product (or separate Payment Page)

1. I tried to use the Router app inside Pabbly Connect but it doesn’t have any identifier for Payment Page ID, unlike in Zapier where each Payment Page can be linked and routed separately.
  2. Your YouTube training <-- on separating the automations for each Product, only talks about using the Payment AMOUNT as the identifier (which is very rudimentary and laughable, you may agree 😊 )

Please watch THIS VIDEO <-- I made for you, and let me know if there is a better process….

(explainer video link - https://www.loom.com/share/8016c72f19984292a286cb6610b1cac8 )

Status
Not open for further replies.