• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SHEET to GALLABOX

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @arafacreative

In order to successfully send an image to the Gallabox application from a Google sheet, it is important to create a template on the application first.

Gallabox is a cloud-based platform that allows users to safely share and collaborate on files. Once a template has been created, it becomes possible to send the image through the application.
It is advisable to follow this process to ensure that the image is sent correctly and without any issues.

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

why in gallabox nothing header image URL?

pabbly 1.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 31

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @arafacreative

Upon checking on my end, it seems that the header image URL that you have added to your template is only set to "1". This is why you are only able to see one URL.

1679991857308.png

Attachments

• 1679991724782.png
    1679991724782.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 35
Hey @arafacreative

Upon checking on my end, it seems that the header image URL that you have added to your template is only set to "1". This is why you are only able to see one URL.

Hey @arafacreative

View attachment 23740
number 1 is variable (name), i mean how to get url for header image/pdf

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please help me with the workflow URL or the workflow name so that I can check and help you?

Arshita

Staff member
It appears that the template you selected for your WhatsApp cloud API action step does not have a Header Image URL.
To fix this issue, please ensure that you have an Image URL in either .png or .jpg format.

Additionally, if you are still facing the issue, I suggest capturing the response once again using a new template that includes an image URL in either .png or .jpg format. This will ensure that the image URL is present in the template you are selecting for the WhatsApp cloud API action step.