• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify - Create Customer - Default error

wibbler

I am using Create Customer for Shopify.

I get
Errors Defaultexpected String to be a boolean
when I try and create the customer.

As far as I can tell, this relates to the Default Address setting for the customer. There is no default address setting available for Shopify in Create Customer, therefore I cannot set it. Is this an Error in the Pabbly integration?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

We looked into your workflow (New Table Request) and inside it, we can see the Shopify: Create Customer action step is working fine.

Kindly cross-check the workflow and check the action step once. Let us know the name of the workflow if the action step is still not working on it.

wibbler

Please see Task ID IjIwNDIwMDYyOCI_3D for the latest example of this problem. The Workflow is "1. New Table Request". How can I resolve this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

Kindly reconnect your "Shopify: Create Customer" action step once and then try again.

I hope this shall work now for you.