• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify -> Local Delivery -> "Order Ready for Delivery" trigger

Greetings,

I've recently just started to use Pabbly Connect to send out automated WhatsApp messages by creating workflows with Shopify triggers followed by WhatsApp API connection.

So far, I've successfully created two workflows:
1. Order Confirm workflow: sends WhatsApp message to clients confirming that the order is successfull;
2. Order Fullfillment workflow: sends WhatsApp message to clients when their orders are delivered/fulfilled.

But there is one specific workflow that I'm currently not being able to achieve and it is extremely important to our business. It is a workflow that should send out WhatsApp messages when orders are tagged as "Out for Delivery". This "Out for Delivery" trigger is available only for Local Delivery orders in Shopify.

I believe that this issue occurs because Pabbly only offers "Order Fullfillment" trigger event, so there's no option for the trigger event "Out for Delivery".

Anyone face similar issue or know a workaround this issue?

Kind regards,
Rafael.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rafael_Nbl

As Shopify's trigger events are webhook-based, we exclusively capture responses from Shopify when they send them. Pabbly does not alter the incoming data.

So, kindly check with Shopify for what triggered the event Shopify sends the status of the order with "Out for Delivery" and can use the Webhook By Pabbly trigger event for the same.