• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify to Trello workflow runs during test submission, but not when performing the task

Hi,

I created a workflow where getting a new Shopify order triggers a new card to be added to Trello. It worked perfectly during the test submissions. The workflow is now active, but nothing's happening. New Shopify orders aren't triggering a new card to be added, even though the webhook and test submission works.

Am I missing something? Is there anything else I need to do to activate it?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @catherinePS

Based on my review of your workflow, it appears that you have clicked on the "Recapture Webhook Response," and this is causing the new response not to be sent to Trello.

In this situation, I recommend clicking on "Recapture Response" once and then creating a new order in Shopify. After the response is captured, ignore from clicking on "Recapture Response" again. Simply initiate the creation of a new order in Shopify, and the process will run automatically.

1702613416212.png

For additional details, please refer to the video tutorial below and try the task again:

(Please refer to the 1st part of the video)

Hi Arshita,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I had clicked on re-capture webhook when I realized the task wasn't being performed when new orders came. And when I tried to submit another test submission, it wasn't capturing it anymore.

I tried recapturing it as you directed but couldn't get it to work. I just decided to delete the original workflow and create a new one. This one seems to be working now so thank you.

May I ask here as well: On shopify, a customer can order as many unique items as they like. However, it seems that there isn't an option to capture all of them automatically. I would like the list of items in an order to show up in the description of the added Trello card. However, in the test submission, they are listed as one "line item" at a time, so I would have map each line item. My test order only has 3 items, so even if I mapped it on the workflow, Pabbbly would only capture up to 3 line items even if the order has 4 or more. Is it possible to set up so that all line items in the original order are captured automatically, regardless of quantity?

I've attached a screenshot as an example. My test order had 3 purchased items. I only mapped the description for the first line item, so that's all that showed up on Trello. I would like to be able to capture all the line items automatically, without having to add each one to the map. (Hope this makes sense.)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 1.41.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 1.41.24 PM.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 1.32.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 1.32.42 PM.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 33

Arshita

Staff member
May I ask here as well: On shopify, a customer can order as many unique items as they like. However, it seems that there isn't an option to capture all of them automatically. I would like the list of items in an order to show up in the description of the added Trello card. However, in the test submission, they are listed as one "line item" at a time, so I would have map each line item. My test order only has 3 items, so even if I mapped it on the workflow, Pabbbly would only capture up to 3 line items even if the order has 4 or more. Is it possible to set up so that all line items in the original order are captured automatically, regardless of quantity?
I want to clarify that you are correct. If you are receiving 3 items from Shopify and mapping only 3 items in the subsequent action step, and then in the next instance, you receive four or five items, only the mapped three items will proceed to the subsequent action step. The remaining one or two items will not be processed.

However, you can use the "Line Itimitizer" action step to address this. I recommend referring to the video tutorial on the "Line Itemizer" for guidance. Please check if this solution works for you.

I want to clarify that you are correct. If you are receiving 3 items from Shopify and mapping only 3 items in the subsequent action step, and then in the next instance, you receive four or five items, only the mapped three items will proceed to the subsequent action step. The remaining one or two items will not be processed.

However, you can use the "Line Itimitizer" action step to address this. I recommend referring to the video tutorial on the "Line Itemizer" for guidance. Please check if this solution works for you.

Hi Arshita,

On the video tutorial, the ordered items are all listed under "Line Items". Unfortunately, on my side they are still listed separately as "Line Item 0" "Line Item 1" "Line Item 2" and so on. Mine is not showing a single list or section for all the line items that I can use to follow the tutorial.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you please confirm if you have captured the response after turning off the simple response?

1702986396581.png