• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Shopify to zoho crm sales order

thudso3

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to create a new sales order in Zoho CRM once an order is placed in Shopify. I have already created the flow that updates or creates a new contact in zoho but I also need zoho to pull the sales order information from shopify to create the sales order in zoho crm.

I have tried to create the flow to have zoho create a new sales order once a shopify order is created but it asks for a "deal", which is required. Not even sure what this is. I have also tried to "get sales order" but I have not found success.

Shopify order--> Zoho CRM creates a sales order --> Contact in zoho crm now has the connected sales order in their account.

Any help is appreciated.

catco.hello

Hi, The flow you've shared is for Zoho CRM. I am looking for New order on shopify >> New customer in Zoho Books >> New sales Invoice creation on shopify. I've followed this video:
However, invoices are not created and sometimes customers are also not added onto Zoho. Please help. I have added photo below of my flow. I'll like to set this flow up and buy an yearly plan from you guys.

1690431282916.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly share the workflow URL in which you have configured the Zoho CRM action steps.

Supreme

Staff member
However, invoices are not created and sometimes customers are also not added onto Zoho. Please help. I have added photo below of my flow. I'll like to set this flow up and buy an yearly plan from you guys.

After a thorough investigation of the workflow, we discovered that when creating an invoice, you used the contacts' IDs instead of the Customers' Contact IDs, and you missed passing the Customer's Contact ID in the "Create Invoice" action step.

Though we have corrected the workflow mapping and the filter condition for now. So, please check the mapping once and then try again.